Expository Writing: Research, Write, Present
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You explored expository writing skills. You explored how to use the Internet safely. You selected a good topic for an expository essay. You wrote some effective research questions.
You have learned:
- How expository style can help you write an interesting and informative essay
- How to protect yourself, your family, and your school when you use the Internet
- How to recognize different types of expository writing with different purposes
- How expository writing can help you learn about almost any topic in any subject
- How various types of questions can keep you focused while you research a topic
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.