Expository Presentation: Make Decisions with Data: Explain with Technology
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You explored the expository style of writing and how it can be used in presentations. You outlined and created an interesting and informative presentation that is attractive and easy to read. You learned how to manage different multimedia file formats and use multimedia legally and ethically. You created, prepared, and delivered an expository presentation to a live audience.
You have learned:
- How to use expository nonfiction in a presentation
- How to outline an interesting and informative presentation
- How to create an attractive and easy-to-read presentation from your outline
- How to enhance your presentation by adding multimedia legally and ethically
- How to deliver an interesting, informative, and entertaining presentation
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.