Data Analysis: Make Decisions with Data: Explain with Technology
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You created a form to enter your survey data into a database. You created queries to retrieve information from your survey database. You analyzed your survey data to help you make a decision. You created charts to help you visualize your survey data.
You have learned:
- How to create a form for entering data into your survey database
- How to create queries to retrieve survey data that inform your decision
- How to analyze your survey data with formulas and functions
- How to read and interpret different kinds of charts
- How to create charts to help you visualize your evaluation and choice
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.