Newsletter Publication: Think Critically with Data
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You explored how to use graphic organizers to support critical thinking. You learned how to use the narrative style of writing to tell a story. You used your poll data to tell a story about your topic. You explored the principles of desktop publishing and graphic design. You published a newsletter to tell a story about your topic.
You have learned:
- How to create a graphic organizer that shows what you learned
- How to use narrative nonfiction to draft an article about your topic
- How to improve a nonfiction essay by revising and editing your writing
- How to use a template to publish your article in a newsletter
- How to design an newsletter that is visually appealing and easy to read
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.