Data Collection: Think Critically with Data
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You created an annotated bibliography of your sources. You wrote effective questions to ask in your poll. You collected polling data by interviewing classmates or other students. You used a spreadsheet application to create a workbook and enter data into a worksheet.
You have learned:
- How to summarize sources and organize information by annotating a bibliography
- How to use critical thinking skills to write effective questions for a poll
- How to collect polling data through personal interviews
- How a spreadsheet application can help you analyze and represent data
- How to create a workbook and enter data into a worksheet
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.