Writing Process: Research, Write, Publish
Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You explored narrative elements. You explored how word processing applications work. You drafted, revised, and edited your narrative essay.
You have learned:
- How to use character and point of view to bring a story to life for your readers
- How word processing makes creating complex documents quick and easy
- How to use plot, setting, and theme to engage your readers in a story
- How to give your readers the best story you can by revising a narrative essay
- How to make sure that mechanical errors do not distract your readers from the important parts of a narrative essay
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.