Thinking about Learning
What have you learned in this module? You explored how to use technology tools for desktop publishing. You used a template to publish your narrative essay in a brochure. You found and downloaded images from the Internet, being careful to make sure you used the images legally. You explored the basic principles of graphic design.
You have learned:
- How to use technology tools to prepare text for publication.
- How to use a template to publish your narrative essay in a brochure.
- How to find images on the Internet, recognize image file formats, and download images to your computer.
- How to use copyrighted images legally and ethically in a school project.
- How to use the principles of graphic design to create an attractive and easy to read publication.
Quizzes: Did you learn the important ideas in this module? These quizzes help you demonstrate what you learned. Your answers are not recorded, and the quizzes are not scored.
Reflection: How can you make sure you really understand something? One of the best ways is to explain it to someone else. You might talk to another student, a teacher, or someone in your family.