Classroom Management Part of Intel® Education: Application Note
Classroom Management can enhance overall classroom productivity and support collaborative student work. The application provides teachers with tools to organize and send and receive lessons, administer assessments, and control student activity while eliminating distractions.
Features and Benefits
• Thumbnail monitoring: Teachers can monitor student activity through thumbnail screen views of student PCs.
• Assessments: Educators can design and easily administer formative assessments, with data shown in real time.
• File transfer: Teachers can distribute files to students and collect homework electronically, automatically creating a file system on the teacher’s PC that can be helpful in creating student portfolios and proof of performance for teacher evaluations.
• Application blocking: Teachers can shut down applications such as IM, Internet browsing, and social media to remove distractions.
• Screen sharing: Teachers can share their own screen with the whole class or choose a student’s screen to share.
• Chat: Students and teachers can chat privately with each other during class.
• Screen lock: Teachers can blank student screens to direct the lesson and get students’ attention.
Read the full Classroom Management Part of Intel® Education Application Note.