Convertible Intel classmate PC brings enhanced teaching and learning to students with new education-specific hardware features and software applications. Based on extensive research in classrooms worldwide and in collaboration with educators and local vendors, convertible classmate PCs bring advantages from localized content to interoperability with school networks and infrastructures.
Purpose-Built for Education
Full PC functionality for content creation
- Intel® Celeron® processor on Windows* 8 or Intel® Atom™ processor on Windows* 7
- Up to 10 hours battery life with a 10-inch screen and enhanced connectivity
- Integrated software suite
Rugged, student-friendly design
- 70 cm drop resistant and 100 cc water resistant
- Rugged DC jack, rubber feet, and retractable handle
- Enhanced security and theft deterrence
Enhanced features for collaborative learning
- Converts from convertible to touch optimized tablet
- Dual audio jacks and 180˚ rotational camera
- Includes educational software and utilities
Collaborative classroom solution
Rugged, water-resistant keyboard and touch pad with optional capacitive touch
Converts from clamshell to touch-optimized tablet mode. Unique palm resting feature
Built in speaker and digital microphone, rotatable camera, and integrated audio
Flexibility and micro-mobility inside and outside the classroom
Ready to get started?
Intel’s broad ecosystem, pioneering products, and deep expertise in everything from teacher professional development to cloud computing uniquely positions Intel as a powerful ally in advancing student success and developing innovation economies around the world.