Designed for fun, creative and engaging 1:1 eLearning, the Intel® classmate PC brings together Windows* 8.1, Windows 7 or Linux, the amazing performance of the Intel® Celeron® processors, and proven Intel® Education Software.
Intel classmate PC platforms are now thinner, lighter, and more rugged with a 70 cm drop-resistance. Innovative features include a HD camera that rotates 180 degrees to enable students to collect field data, and a plug-in thermal probe to conduct experiments. The snap-on magnification lens supports inquiry-based learning and lets students get close up views.
The Intel classmate PC is designed for education and engineered for students to develop 21st century skills.
Purpose-Built for Education
Full PC functionality for content creation
- Intel® Celeron® processor combined with Windows* 8.1, Windows* 7 or Linux* OS, delivers performance and a rich visual experience
- Intel® Atom™ processor and up to 10 hours battery life
- High-definition LCD display with a 10-inch screen
Rugged, student-friendly design
- 70 cm drop resistant and water resistant keyboard/touch pad/power button (330 cc)
- Plug-in sensor and sofware for scientific inquiry
- Rugged DC jack, rubber feet, and retractable handle
- Enhanced security and theft deterrence
Enhanced features for collaborative learning
- Dual audio jacks and enhanced camera enable multimedia skill development
- Integrated audio, built in speaker, and digital micropone
- Includes Intel Education Software which enables content creation, consumption and collaboration
Software that enables collaboration
LabCam: webcam based exploration tool
Digital safety: enhanced theft deterrent and McAfee AntiVirus*
Streamlined, water resistant keyboard/touch pad/power button
Rugged design with integrated retractable handle supports micro-moblity in the classroom
Ready to get started?
Intel’s broad ecosystem, pioneering products, and deep expertise in everything from teacher professional development to cloud computing uniquely position Intel as a powerful ally in advancing student success and developing innovation economies around the world.