Showreel Improves Production on Performance Notebooks
Intel® Core™ i7 processor-based notebooks help directors edit and share creative content on location with leading performance capabilities, improved graphics, and increased energy efficiency.
For content creators who rely on unparalleled performance to create, edit, and share stunning visual effects at high resolutions, traditional processors can produce significantly slower performance speeds. Showreel director Eric Jackson found that notebooks powered by the Intel® Core™ i7 processor accelerate performance speed and on-set graphic capabilities, giving him more time to push his imagination to the limit.
• Increased conversion speed. Enhance video conversion to create, edit, and share content with clients on location.
• Strengthen image quality. Produce sharper and richer pictures with on-set graphic integration.
• Improve power efficiency. Lower average power output, saving battery life for data-intensive applications.
• Intel Core i7 processors. Showreel director Eric Jackson integrated off-the-shelf notebooks powered by Intel Core i7 processors to streamline the entire production process and solve on-set collaboration challenges.
Accelerated performance. The Intel Core i7 processor with Intel® Quick Sync Video enables Showreel to work more efficiently on set with clients to get it right the first time.
• Enhanced media and graphics. Intel® Clear Video HD Technology enhances visual quality and color fidelity while allowing on-set graphic integration.
• Extended battery life. The Intel Core i7 processor uses power aware interrupt routing for increased power savings, resulting in lower idle power output that saves energy for more demanding applications.
Read the full Showreel Improves Production on Performance Notebooks.