This guide explains how building data center infrastructure on the Intel® Xeon® processor E5 v3 product family can support new and innovative services such as virtualization, cloud computing, and big data analytics by:
• Providing a platform for accelerated performance of compute, networking, and storage infrastructure
• Boosting server performance to support high-compute applications, handle more data, and manage greater virtual machine density
• Supporting unified networking through 10 and 40 gigabit Ethernet solutions that simplify data center infrastructure and provide greater speed and bandwidth
• Scaling out storage cost-effectively for virtualized and cloud environments
• Protecting data and infrastructure by encouraging pervasive encryption and creating trusted environments for virtualized and cloud computing
• Optimizing power in the data center with orchestrated control at the server, rack, row, and data center level.
Find documents and videos on topics for IT decision makers, such as Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Center Efficiency, Enterprise Mobility, and more.