Kohoen Builds Tablets in Home Medical Care
Intel® Atom™ processor-based tablets let healthcare workers share medical and long-term care information in real time over the cloud
• Strengthen information sharing and communication for professionals involved in home and nursing care
• Streamline documentation tasks such as data entry and preparing daily reports
• ASUS Fonepad* tablet with Intel® Atom™ processor and the Android* operating system
• Careful-kun*, a cloud-based solution for home and nursing care from SkillUpJapan Corporation
• Better care provider cooperation based on real-time information sharing among doctors, nurses, and home healthcare workers for a comprehensive community care system
• Improved clinical decision-making at the point of care
• Less administrative burden for medical professionals and improved service for patients
Comprehensive Care for the Community
Headquartered in Tottori Prefecture, Japan, Kohoen Social Community Service (Kohoen) provides comprehensive nursing, child, and medical care, as well as support for people with disabilities and other welfare services.
Read the full Kohoen: Builds Tablets in Home Medical Care Case Study.