Amulet Hotkey chose Dell PowerEdge* servers with the Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family to bring its zero client training technology to the defense sector.
• High performance. Amulet Hotkey needed a server capable of running multiple 3-D battlefield simulations at the same time, and of streaming them to zero client devices in real time
• Scalable customization. Amulet Hotkey needed a way to effectively create its customized hardware builds
• Dell servers. Amulet Hotkey chose Dell PowerEdge, with the Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family
• Dell relationship with Amulet. Amulet Hotkey’s relationship with Dell OEM Solutions and Dell’s Configuration Services* enabled Amulet to customize the server to the customer’s requirements and ship with Amulet’s branding and part numbers
• Simultaneous simulation. The server can support multiple simulation sessions running at the same time, streamed to zero client devices in the training room