Intel® Itanium® Processor 9000 Sequence
Mission critical server platforms featuring the Intel® Itanium® processor 9000 sequence deliver unbeatable flexibility and scalable performance to power your data center.
|World record performance|
|Segment||World record result||Partner||Benchmark|
|On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP)||4,092,799 tpmC @ $2.93/tpmC||HP||TPC Benchmark* C|
|Data warehouse||150,960 QphH @ $46.69/QphH||HP||TPC Benchmark* H @ 30,000GB|
|Sales and distribution||30,000 users||HP||Two-tier SAP* SD Benchmark|
|Java* Server||5,180,451 bops||SGI1||SPECjbb*2005|
|Technical computing||3,507 score||SGI||SPECfp*_rate2006|
|Enterprise resource planning||3,000 users 0.453 average response time (sec)||SGI3||Oracle E-Business Suite* 11i (11.5.10) Benchmark with Oracle 10gR2|
|Application server||10,519.43 SPECjAppServer*2004 JOPS @ Standard||HP4||SPECjAppServer2004 using Oracle Application Server* 10g release 10.1.3.3.2 – Java Edition|
Additional information: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
1. World record on the Intel® Itanium® processor 9150M (formerly "Montvale").
2. World record on the Intel® Itanium® processor 9150M (formerly "Montvale").
3. World record on the Intel® Itanium® processor 9150M (formerly "Montvale").
4. World record on the Intel® Itanium® processor 9150M (formerly "Montvale").
5. World record performance claims (ranked #1): www.ideasinternational.com/benchmark/ben010.aspx, www.tpc.org, www.sap.com/benchmark, www.oracle.com/apps_benchmark/html/results.html, www.spec.org, and www.spec.org/osg/jAppServer2004/results/res2007q4/jAppServer2004-20071023-00087.html as of November 26, 2007. Actual performance may vary.
6. Performance tests and ratings are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel® products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/benchmarks/resources-benchmark-limitations.html.
7. SPECint*2000/SPECint*2006 and SPECfp*2000/SPECfp*2006 benchmark tests reflect the performance of the microprocessor, memory architecture, and compiler of a computer system on compute-intensive, 32-bit applications. SPEC benchmark tests results for Intel® microprocessors are determined using particular, well-configured systems. These results may or may not reflect the relative performance of Intel® microprocessors in systems with different hardware or software designs or configurations (including compilers). Buyers should consult other sources of information, including system benchmarks, to evaluate the performance of systems they are considering purchasing.
8. Intel® processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
9. Intel® products are not intended for use in medical, life-saving, life-sustaining, critical control, or safety systems, or in nuclear facility applications. All dates and products specified are for planning purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
10. Intel does not control or audit the design or implementation of third party benchmarks or websites referenced in this document. Intel encourages all of its customers to visit the referenced websites or others where similar performance benchmarks are reported and confirm whether the referenced benchmarks are accurate and reflect performance of systems available for purchase.
11. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance. Results have been measured by Intel based on software, benchmark or other data of third parties and are provided for informational purposes only. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Intel does not control or audit the design or implementation of third party data referenced in this document. Intel encourages all of its customers to visit the websites of the referenced third parties or other sources to confirm whether the referenced data is accurate and reflects performance of systems available for purchase.