Intel® Atom® Processor C2000 Product Family
Maximize rack space and reduce energy costs with microservers for lightweight scale-out workloads. Ensure smooth integration into your data center with x86 compatibility. Plus, with our common instruction set architecture, your applications also run across the full spectrum of Intel® processor-based servers.
Extreme density and energy-efficiency for lightweight scale-out workloads. The Intel® Atom™ processor C2000 product family.
General Purpose Computing – Integer Throughput
- Measures integer and floating point operations performance
- Contains 12 integer and 17 floating point applications
- Compute intensive, concentrates on the CPU and memory
- Disk I/O and network not measured
- “Rate" determines the throughput, i.e., how many tasks can be completed in parallel.
For more information, please visit: http://www.spec.org/cpu2006.
Intel Estimated as of August 2013
Intel® Atom™ processor S1260: FOR.INTEL. cpu2006.1.2.ic14.0.2aug2013 Supermicro* 5017A-EF with one Intel Atom processor S1260 (2-core 2.0GHz), Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology enabled, Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology enabled, 8GB memory (1x 8GB DDR3-1333 UDIMM ECC), 250GB SATA 7200RPM HDD, Red Hat Enterprise Linux* 6.4. Estimated Score: SPECint_rate_base2006=18.90
Intel Atom processor C2750: FOR.INTEL. cpu2006.1.2.ic14.0.15aug2013 Intel Atom processor server-based platform with one processor (8-core 2.4GHz, 20W, B0-stepping), Intel® Turbo Boost Technology enabled, 16GB memory (4x 4GB DDR3-1600 UDIMM ECC), 250GB SATA 7200RPM HDD, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4. Estimated Score: SPECint_rate_base2006=106
Additional information: 1 2 3 4 5
1. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to www.intel.com/performance.
2. Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology: See the Processor Spec Finder at http://ark.intel.com or contact your Intel representative for more information.
3. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
4. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) requires a computer system with a processor supporting Intel® HT Technology and an Intel® HT Technology-enabled chipset, BIOS, and operating system. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. For more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology, see www.intel.com/products/ht/hyperthreading_more.htm.
5. Intel® processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.