You can download the Intel® UEFI Development Kit Debugger Tool (Intel® UDK Debugger Tool) in EXE format. The Intel® UDK Debugger Tool provides the ability to debug UDK based firmware running on an IA32 family processor using WinDbg through a debug cable, by co-working with the target side component of the debug solution. The target side components (debug agent) could be found in as the SourceLevelDebugPkg under EDK II project, which is maintained on www.TianoCore.org
- Download: the Intel® UEFI Development Kit Debugger Tool for Windows 1.2
- Download: the Intel® UEFI Development Kit Debugger Tool for Linux 1.2-1
- Download: Intel UEFI Development Kit Debugger Tool User Manual 1.8
- Download the Intel® UEFI Development Kit Debugger Tool Version 1.3
- Submit feedback on the UEFI Software Debugger
The EFI Specification and all other information on this web site are provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and are subject to change without notice.