At Intel, we take corporate governance and business ethics seriously. The Intel Code of Conduct serves as a compass for our employees, directors, and business partners to consistently act with uncompromising integrity as we build trusted relationships around the world.
Intel encourages anyone (including employees, contractors, suppliers, distributors, and customers) to report in good faith any issues or concerns about potential ethical, legal, or regulatory violations, including improper or unethical business practices such as fraud or bribery. Report an ethics concern >
Corporate governance, policies, and guidelines
Discover the guiding principles, policies, and governance structures that ensure Intel continues to be recognized as a leader in corporate governance and business ethics.
- Certificate of Incorporation, Bylaws, and Board Committee Charters
- Climate Change Policy
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Conflict Minerals White Paper
- EICC Commitment Letter
- Intel Code of Conduct
- Intel Human Rights Principles
- Intel Statement on Human Trafficking and Slavery
- Intel Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
- Intel Water Policy
- Political Accountability Guidelines
For other general questions, please contact our Corporate Responsibility team.