IT@Intel: A forum for ideas
IT@Intel connects IT professionals around the world with their IT peers inside Intel. Our IT department solves some of today’s most demanding and complex technology issues and we want to share these lessons directly with our fellow IT professionals in an open peer-to-peer forum.
We’re confident that our experience will provide you with innovative ideas, best practices, and groundbreaking IT strategies. This will help you improve efficiency throughout your organization and enhance the business value of your IT investments.
Get information on today’s hottest topics from industry-leading experts:
Exchange insights with your peers:
Participate in our Open Port IT Community >
Intel IT topics
Intel IT Performance Report
Intel IT spotlight
We’re continually developing new materials to share what we have learned.
Check back here to see our most recent publications.
- Inside IT: CFO Priorities for the IT Department
- Building a Mobile Application Development Framework
- Improving Facility Services with Intel Architecture-based Tablets
- Inside IT: Service Transformation to Increase Business Velocity
- Accelerating Deployment of Cloud Services Using Open Source Software
- Inside IT: Migrating to an Intel Architecture Platform in Silicon Design
Intel IT in the News
See what Intel IT executives are saying about hot topics and trends, and learn what Intel developments are making headlines.
- Afraid of BYOD? Intel shows a better way
- Transformational CIOs Need to Promote Business Social Networking
- iPhone 5 and Next-Gen Mobile Security: A CISO's Tips for Ensuring Security for the Latest Mobile Devices
- IT Leaders Forum: Shedding light on cloud computing
- Time to bust the BYOD productivity myth
- Intel IT is taking social media seriously for the benefit of the business
Intel IT Events
Client Security Webinar Join Intel processor architect Yasser Rasheed and John Mahvi, client product line manager for Intel IT, as they reveal the distinctive built-in features designed to address the key concerns of IT security management. Replay Now>
Insider Threats Webinar Mitigate Insider Threats with Open-Sourced Intelligent Security. Learn about a new approach to preempting insider threats with our open-source software and best practices. Intel IT's Grant Babb, Proactive Investigations Program Manager, presents. Replay Now>
Rethink Consumerization Webinar David Buchholz, IT director of consumerization for Intel, explains the latest trends in consumerization, including how the right user experience can improve employee productivity and satisfaction. Replay Now>
Private Cloud Webinar Under the Hood of Intel IT's Private Cloud. Learn from Intel IT's experience and implement a built-to-scale private cloud that works for you. Das Kamhout, Intel IT's Cloud Lead, presents. Replay Now>
Intel IT Topics
Given URL cannot be resolved.
Intel CISO, Malcolm...
Intel® IT Center...
Employing controls to...
Balancing business needs...
Intel IT develops...
Intel IT strategic...