Built-in Security Keeps You Safer
- Discover deeper protection with new Intel® Core™ processors
Security That’s Built in
Speed, responsiveness, and security combine to give you the ultimate computer experience 3.
Ultrabook™. Inspired by Intel
Don't sacrifice performance 4; get the best blend of features in one, sleek, go-anywhere, do-everything device.
1. Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT). No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware and software and a subscription with a capable Service Provider. Consult your system manufacturer and Service Provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
2. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html or www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-technology-general.html.
3. Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) requires a computer system with an enabled Intel® processor, BIOS, and virtual machine monitor (VMM). Functionality, performance, or other benefits will vary depending on hardware and software configurations. Software applications may not be compatible with all operating systems. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/virtualization/virtualization-technology/hardware-assist-virtualization-technology.html.
4. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.