Your Ultrabook™ with the Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300 Wi-Fi adapter combines the fastest speed (up to 450 Mbps1) and maximum range and reliability with Intel-only wireless features to deliver the ultra connected experience.
|Features and benefits|
|802.11agn, 3x3, dual band delivers up to 450 Mbps and maximum range and reliability; 5 GHz boosts speeds and reduces congestion; energy efficient2 for greater mobility and convenience.|
Enjoy all of your personal and online content on a big screen with a simple wireless connection.
|Automatically updates important content and can identify access points while asleep for quicker Internet access on resume.|
|Share seamlessly and directly with other Wi-Fi devices. Chat, transfer files, or create a personal hotspot over Wi-Fi Direct* without WLAN or hotspot access.|
|Supports Intel® vPro™ technology, Intel® Active Management Technology, and Intel® PROSet/Wireless Enterprise Software for enterprise Wi-Fi client manageability, improved security, and streamlined deployment.|
1. Based on the theoretical maximum bandwidth enabled by 1x1 802.11n implementations with 1 spatial stream. Actual wireless throughput and/or range will vary depending on your specific operating system, hardware, and software configurations. Check with your PC manufacturer for details.
2. References to power consumption refer to Wi-Fi module power consumption comparisons versus competing 802.11n WLAN solutions. Actual platform battery life savings will vary depending on your specific operating system, hardware, and software configurations. Check with your PC manufacturer for details.
3. Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled system, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray* or other protected content playback only available on 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor-based PCs with built-in visuals enabled, a compatible adapter and media player, and supporting Intel® WiDi software and graphics driver installed. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-wireless-display.html.
4. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
5. Intel® My WiFi Dashboard is an optional feature and requires additional software and an Intel® Centrino® wireless adapter. Wi-Fi devices must be certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance for 802.11a/g/n and Wi-Fi Direct* in order to connect.