- Supports up to two Intel® Xeon® Processor 5600 series1
- Up to eight DIMMS of registered or unbuffered DDR3
- High-performance I/O architecture expansion options include up to five slots, including two high-speed PCI Express* 2.0 x8 slots
- Hard drive options ranging from six fixed or six hot-swap SATA or SAS drives provide flexible, scalable storage
- Intel® Intelligent Power Node Manager
Small- and medium-sized business applications, including web servers, file and print servers, email servers, storage servers, and vertical-specific business applications. CPU-Frequency intensive high performance computing (HPC) workloads (Life Science, Financial Service, Seismic Imaging).
The Intel® Server System SC5650BCDP is ideal for small and medium businesses needing a cost-effective, dual socket pedestal server for email, file, print, and basic business support applications. Perfect for remote or branch offices, the SC5650BCDP supports up to two Intel® Xeon® processors 5500 or 5600 series, providing quality and reliability with no increase in power consumption.
Intel® Server System SC5650BCDPR information and resources
Intel® Enabled Solutions Acceleration Alliance (Intel® ESAA) recipes