- Supports two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family processors
- 16 memory sockets support LR/U/R-DIMMs for maximum memory density at up to 1600 MHz
- Custom half-width form factor (6.8” wide)
- Board models with or without integrated QDR/FDR InfiniBand*
- Four PCIe* Gen3 x16 slots
- Intel® I/O Expansion Module and Intel® Remote Management Module 4 (Intel® RMM4) supported
- Cable-free hot-swap and storage interface options
Density and Performance Optimized HPC Solution Supporting Large Memory Footprint
The Intel® Server Board S2600WP supports 16 total DIMMs (two DIMM per channel design) for maximum memory and I/O capability and is the ideal option for high performance computing and datacenter deployment. Utilizing the power of the dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family, the Intel Server Board S2600WP includes up to four PCI Express* 3.0 x 16 slots, integrated QDR/FDR InfiniBand*, and optional Intel® I/O Expansion Modules or remote management module upgrades. This board is available in a 2U/4 node system with 2.5” or 3.5” hot-swap drive options.
The S2600WP family makes use of several key new Intel® Server Board Technology Innovations. The Intel® Advanced Management Technology helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management1. Intel® Quiet Thermal Technology enhancements, including Advanced Thermal Sensor Array and Therma Trip Shutdown, provide thermal and accoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency. This board also makes use of power delivery enhancements from the Intel® Efficient Power Technology to help improve power efficiency and reliability.
High performance computing and datacenter environments requiring powerful performance and large memory capacity in a high density solution need the Intel® Server Board S2600WP.
Intel® Server Board S2600WP Family Information and Resources
Troubleshooting for the S2600WP family >
Performance optimization and use >
Drivers and downloads >
Resource and utilities >