Publicize your achievements with exposure from the Intel® Software Partner Program. Success Stories are an Intel-funded way for program members to promote their solutions. In addition to high visibility from Intel websites and publications, companies can also use these pieces for their own initiatives.
Every piece of software has a story, and telling it to the world is critical to success. The Intel® Software Partner Program is constantly adding member companies to the list of those featured in program success stories. The opportunity requires very little effort by program members. All that's typically required is the following:
- Fill out an application form and sign appropriate releases
- Participate in a brief interview
- Approve the finished document
The chance to get free, high-quality publicity is an excellent benefit to the member companies that are selected. One recent example
is when the program helped Cakewalk, Inc. tell its success story, which was featured in the April edition of the program newsletter. Cakewalk's SONAR* digital audio workstation software uses the latest Intel® platforms to deliver extraordinary results to professional recording studios.
Their success story helps them highlight the performance payoff to customers resulting from optimizations in areas like recording, monitoring and playback quality for high-bandwidth audio, which helps differentiate the software from its competitors. In addition to showing off the software, this piece demonstrates the value to users of upgrading to the latest version and drives up customer loyalty by getting the best tools into the hands of users.
Program success stories focus on how member companies meet business and technical challenges for their customers. We want to know how you have used Intel Software Partner Program benefits and software technology to harness the latest hardware platforms. We want to show how your spirit of innovation uses Intel® technology to change the world. In return, your company gets outstanding visibility, with a reach into venues that your competitors may not even know about yet. Many success stories are featured in places like the following:
- Program Member Success Stories webpage rounds up success stories from around the world, organized by geographic region and business area.
- The program's monthly newsletter regularly features success stories, putting them in front of tens of thousands of subscribers all over the world.
- Visual Adrenaline's Billboard provides a special showcase for success stories related to games, graphics, and other areas of visual computing.
- Industry events are a constant area of focus for Intel, where selected ecosystem members get exposure and deepen their association with the Intel brand.
Many member companies post their success story on their websites, and they often find them valuable as marketing tools or as handouts at industry events.
An ever-growing number of companies have distinguished themselves as the subjects of success stories, and your company could be next. Showing how your software solves customer problems through the innovative use of technology can set you apart from the competition, and the opportunity is ready to be seized.