Intel® Boxed Products Technical Center - Tested Power Supply List
The lists of power supplies have been provided to Intel dealers as an aid in the system integration process. Intel has determined that the power supplies meet minimum electrical, mechanical fit and functional compatibility with boxed Intel® Desktop Boards and boxed Intel® Pentium® D or Intel® Pentium® 4 processors or Intel® Core™2 Duo processor.
- View the Power Supply Design Guide Document
- Evaluations for any individual system configuration are considered the responsibility of the integrator and/or system OEM.
- Integrator and/or system OEM are responsible to submit their integrated system for safety compliance for their target market. Please select components, in particular power supplies, with appropriate specifications and certifications (for example UL Recognition) to produce a product compliant with safety regulations and standards for the target market. Please contact their power supply vendors for additional information regarding the selected unit's specifications, certifications and the specific use conditions associated with it. Not all power supplies on the list are suitable for all regions and applications, evaluation of suitability for use in a particular system and market is the responsibility of the integrator and/or system OEM. If the selected power supply has any single output rated at more than 240VA, contact with circuits connected to the output must be prevented in user access areas, protection may be achieved by insulation, guarding or interlocks (refer to IEC 60950-1 First Edition, 2001 Clauses 0.2.2 and 2.1)
- View the tested power supply main page.
- View the motherboard source and tested list main page
- Minimum requirements for CPU Support. View the entire ATX12V power supply design guide.
04A(84W),04B(116W) -- 12V2: 13A continuous
05A(95W) -- 12V2: 13A continuous and 16.5A peak for at least 10ms.
05B(130W) -- 12V2: 16A continuous and 19A peak for at least 10ms.
06(65W) -- 12V2: 8A continuous and 13A peak for at least 10ms.
- The following tests were performed on each power supply against the design guide in 20-25°C room temperature.
|Dynamic Load||Line Regulation|
|Load Regulation||Power Rail Transient Noise|
|+5VSB Short Circuit||Voltage Accuracy|
|Cross Regulation||Input Undervoltage|
|Output Transient Response||PWR_OK Timing|
|Power Limit||Overcurrent Protection|
|Overshoot at Turn-on / Turn-off||Reset after Shutdown|
|Voltage Hold-up Time||+5VSB at AC Power-down|
|Short-circuit Protection||No-Load Operation|
- The following tests were NOT performed:
|Magnetic Leakage Fields||Immunity|
|Catastrophic Failure Protection||Remote Sensing|
|Over-temperature Protection||Closed Loop Stability|
|+5VDC/+3.3VDC Power Sequencing||Overvoltage Protection|
|Output Bypass||Proper Labeling/Marking|
|Inrush Current Limiting||MTBF|