The Online Channel Partner Technical Support (OCPTS) lets you submit return and support requests, track open issues, view your history in one convenient online location, and is accessible anytime.
What are the benefits of using OCPTS?
- A chance to win Intel® Flex+ Points
- Available 24x7
- Easy hassle free way to request for warranty
- View real time status on your Return Materials Authorizations (RMA)
- Track shipments
Learn more about this tool and the recent upgrade by using the resources below.
Intel® Flex+ Points Raffle
December 2011 Winners:
Seneca Data Distributors, Inc. - 100 points
WALGREENS - 50 points
ZT GROUP INTL, INC. – 25 points
Win Intel® Flex+ Points by submitting your warranty returns online. By submitting your warranty returns online, you will have a chance to win either 100, 50 or 25 Intel Flex+ points in a monthly raffle! Each RMA submitted will count as one raffle ticket, so the more you submit online, the better chances you have of winning! Login now to submit warranty returns online! Intel Flex+ points are available for Gold and Platinum members only.
Raffle promotion may be canceled at any time. Winners will be selected at random every 1st of the month and notified via e-mail promptly thereafter. Limit one prize per company per month. The odds of winning are dependent on the total number of RMAs submitted under this raffle. Awarding of Flex+ points is subject to the terms and conditions of the overall Flex+ points program.back to top
Commonly used terms that are changing due to the upgrade
Area Today Tomorrow Tool links/terms Warranty request Return Case Service ticket Warranty request > Product name Returns > Product item RMA number Order number Tracking number Tracking ID www.intel.com/reseller Channel warranty request No change Tool name or reference Channel Warranty Online (CWO) Online Channel Partner Technical Support (OCPTS)
back to top
back to top
- Take the complete training course
Click on an individual topic below:
- Log-in and access (PDF 401KB)
- Home page overview (PDF 267KB)
- How do I create a return for a processor? (PDF 357KB)
- How do I create a return for a motherboard or other product? (PDF 382KB)
- How do I search for an existing or historical return? (PDF 84.0KB)
- How do I create multiple product returns? (PDF 292KB)
- How do I view returns or shipping activity? (PDF 139KB)
- How do I create a service ticket? (PDF 487KB)
- How do I search and update a service ticket? (PDF 517KB)
- How do I close and re-open a service ticket? (PDF 155KB)
- How do I reset my password? (PDF 2.89MB)
- How do I retrieve my login ID? (PDF 3.17MB)
Choose a topic:
back to top
- How to create a return for processors
- How to create a return for boards
- How to create a service ticket
Frequently asked questions
Click on a question below to see the answer:Q: How do I get additional support? i.e. Cancel or revise a return, report a problem or error when submitting a return or service ticket?A: Contact Intel® Customer Support through chat. Where applicable, provide a screenshot for your issue or concern i.e. error message, data you are submitting before you encountered the error.Q: How do I recover/retrieve password or login ID?A: Contact Intel® Channel Membership program supportQ: For returns, what is the Customer reference number? A: The Customer reference number is an optional field that the customers can use for their own internal reference.Q: Is it mandatory to provide a serial number?A: The serial number is mandatory for boards only. Serial numbers are not required for other products like network cards or medical devices which the user may not have serial number to enter.Q: How do I let other people in my company view my service tickets?A: You can use the contact name dropdown to add them.Q: Is there a character limitation for the service ticket problem description field?A: No.Q: For service tickets, what is the customer reference number?A: The customer reference number is an optional field that the customer can use for their own internal reference.
back to top