Based on the Intel® E7520 chipset and supporting dual-channel DDR2 400 SDRAM, the Intel® Server Board provides a powerful processing foundation in its support for dual 64-bit Intel® Xeon® processors with an 800MHz system bus.
- Support for one or two 64-bit Intel® Xeon® processors with an 800MHz system bus
- Support for Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology1 (Intel® EM64T), and Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology2
- Intel® E7520 chipset
- Dual memory-channel architecture, eight DIMM sockets supporting Registered 72-bit data ECC DIMMs for 16 GB of DDR2 400, memory sparing and mirroring3
- High-performance I/O with support for PCI Express*, PCI-X, and PCI and up to six independent PCI buses
- SE7520BD2SATAD2 :Dual-channel SATA supporting RAID 0 and 1
- SE7520BD2SCSID2 :Dual U320 SCSI channels with optional integrated RAID SCRZCRX
- SE7520BD2VD2 :Single-channel U320 SCSI supporting RAID 0 and 1
|back to top|
1Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel® EM64T) requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, OS, device drivers and applications enabled for Intel® EM64T. Processor will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® EM64T-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel® EM64T-enabled OS, BIOS, device drivers and applications may not be available. Check with your vendor for more information.
2 Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® technology is available on Intel® Xeon® processors with an 800MHz system bus at operating frequencies of 3.40 GHz and above.
3 Memory sparing and memory mirroring support may require a BIOS update.